Saturday, March 21, 2009

In The Motherhood

I am sitting here, minding my own business and see a commercial for "In The Motherhood" that premiers March 29th. It stars Cheryl Hines (Jane), Jessica St. Clair (Emily), and Megan Mullally (Rosemary).

In the commercial, the following conversations ensue:

Emily: "I feel like I'm a horrible mother."
Jane: "I screw up all the time. I ran out of diapers two days ago and we've been using paper towels and tape."

Jane: "Emily, you are good mother."
Emily: "Thank you Jane and you ... have beautiful hair."

Supposedly, these are from real life stories, and looks to be a hilarious show. So, now I don't feel that bad about some of the things I do!

2 comments:

Sitting In Silence said...

Awwww...That is pretty funny...wish I had known about the paper towels when stumpy was in Nappies....lol

ganelle said...

paper towels and tape? How absorbant are those towels anyway?