Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Whistler, Canada

On this lovely evening in Colorado, being sick with two active children, I long to be in Whistler. It may seem strange since most people hope and pray that they can be in warmer climates during this time of year. It has been unseasonably warm here only to turn cold again. This has happened several times, that is why the entire state is sick.

Club for my husband's company is in Whistler, while I don't ski, there is supposedly an aw some spa. Four days in a spa is what I need right now!! I have several months to get ready for the trip (if my DH comes through for us) and figure out what to do with the kiddos.


5 comments:

ganelle said...

So funny 'cause Dave is in Edmonton where the high is 0' and he's SOOO wishing he was here where the weather actually gets above freezing. However the spa does sound nice...

tz said...

bummer about being sick...i'm there too!

hey can you just take me to whistler and leave the hubby w/ the kids..i think that's a great idea

hahaha

Sitting In Silence said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Gee that photo looks beautiful.

Imagine staying in a place like that....

Martha said...

She's whistling for Whistler?
Sounds heavenly!

are you feeling any better?

Colleen O said...

oooh! I've been to Whistler, and Golden Ears, Golden Rabbit, Golden Bunny? Whatever Canada's version of a National Park. Beautiful.

That's what Kevin's company did, only I skipped the skiing, and the spa, and spent it all on food and cocktails! Talk about your win win situatioin.

We missed you at the tails show. I have pictures and a goody bag for L