Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's a small world after all, it's a small world after...




I have been saying since the potential candidates started dropping like flies in April that I wanted to vote for Mickey Mouse for president! I have been seeing the campaign signs in all of my neighbors yards and am dreading the upcoming election. I was looking on the web, googled the fun loving mouse, and found this website.

It's nice to know that there are people out there like me. I've never been real political, and it doesn't look like I will be this year either.

I just think we need to make the US the "Happiest Place On Earth".

1 comment:

Garity said...

Ha Ha! I'm with you, pretty ticked off by our choices. I'm voting for Yosemite Sam though...time to get a President who knows how to kick butt.