Monday, December 29, 2008

Facebook

As I am new to Facebook, I have been finding all kinds of things out. About others and myself.


I was asked to take the quiz Which 80's movie defines you?. My results were the "Princess Bride", how fitting?

I've always liked Cary Elwes. One of my favorite movies of his is "Robin Hood: Men in Tights" and who could resist him as the intolerable Dr. Jonas Miller in "Twister".

I've never seen "Kiss the Girls", but have heard that it is also good.

At least he is more "my age" right????

5 comments:

tz said...

thank goodness, you're now mooning after people in your own age group...I've been worried about you, Zach, the waiter at Grady's....

Colleen O said...

I've always had a thing for Eric Roberts, I was going to dig up some young pictures of him - ooh, and you know Clint Eastwood was a fine looking young man. What were we talking about again?

ganelle said...

Good for you. I suppose I shouldn't mention that I saw HSM3 today, or bring up that part in the beginning where he is all hot and sweaty...

Dodi said...

Our little girl is growing up!

Garity said...

I should just sit down one night and watch HSM to see what it's all about. I guess I've missed out since my kids aren't into it but I don't know Aimee, celeb crushing on Zach? I'm all about Hugh though! I can't wait for "X-
Men Origins: Wolverine" to come out!

Tell your husband Kris was inspired by him and since we can't buy rootbeer here in Mexico he has made his first rootbeer brewing equipment purchase! I can't wait!