Monday, January 21, 2008

The Lovely Ballerina...and Brother

Having been out of town last year for individual photos, for dance, I decided to take them myself. I should be able to do as well as a photographer. I have a great camera, lots of things for backdrops, extra lights, and friends that will loan me any of the items above I might need. I, however, did not take into account that I would be taking pictures of MY children. Yes, those children, I have to yell at to be heard. The children to whom I have to repeat EVERYTHING I say a minimum of three times. The children ... you get the picture.

So the result is passable, but we will have the "professional" take them this year.




5 comments:

tz said...

i think you did great with the pictures...but you had great 'material'

Sitting In Silence said...

What beautiful pictures.
You have done a great job!

Well done.

Aimee said...

I can always count on my friends to boost my ego!!

Colleen O said...

"must have hair and attitude" - they could form a band! - Darling darlings, and rekindled camera envy for me.

Dodi said...

OK, has anybody checked by Aimee's house to see if she's still breathing? January 21st??

I do like your pics, however! I'm proud you're getting to know your camera!