Wednesday, February 6, 2008

First Week and a Half of School

After five weeks of off track, it's been a long two weeks.

Andrew was home the first day back due to asthma issues, but then went to school just fine. He had a hard time getting back into the swing of things. All that time off made us all a little lazy. Lindsey had her second round of croup. I'm really glad it's going to be warmer this week so they can get out of the house and stop infecting the rest of us.

Andrew finally had his birthday party. It's only a month late, but he had it. (I guess that Mom of the year award had eluded my grasp once again this year.) He had wanted laser tag and I was perplexed as to where to have it. I looked and finally found Laser Quest. It's all laser tag all the time. And really loud. The children all had fun, if the chatting afterwards was any indication.

Next is Lindsey's birthday. The dilemma of a five year old deciding what to do is going to send me to an early grave. She is however very funny while discussing it. I'm not even sure that she's actually made up her mind and we only have 2 weeks to go. Hopefully I'll be a little more organized for hers.

That is all that has been happening in the house of Thomas. I'm still here and alive and can't wait for summer so I can take the kids out to run off their energy.

1 comment:

Martha said...

She lives! YEAH: an updated blog.

And luckily, I've chatted with you IRL so I know that in between tending to sick children and planning parties, you've been up to your eyeballs in school work and volunteering. Learn to say NO, you'll be happier about it! :)