Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Meme Time

Thanks to Danielle, I have something to blog about instead of complaining!!

The rules for this meme are:
(1) Link to the person that tagged you.
(2) List the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged.

Six non-important things/habits/quirks about myself

1) I have a "secret" obsession with office supplies. My favorite store is Office Depot and can hardly wait to visit Staples in Parker. I may never come out.



2) According to close friends, I giggle and babble when I am nervous. Although I know I babble, I don't think that I have ever been known to giggle.

3) Since Spell Check in blogger is sitting under a gum tree with Danielle’s Merlot, I have been writing in Word and then copy and pasting.

4) At the end of the month I am going to a place cold with snow. Wait a minute, I live in a place that is cold with snow. How does that work? I could save several hours on the plane if I just stayed here.



5) I love cheesy musicals. Including, but not limited to, High School Musical and High School Musical 2. A subset of this is that I have a picture of Zac Efron as my cell phone wallpaper. He is legal at 20, so I’m not doing anything wrong.



6) I can’t watch horror flicks, I get scared and can’t go to sleep.

Everyone I know has been tagged so don’t want to put them through this again. So steps 4 and 5 are not being completed by me!!

4 comments:

tz said...

you soo giggle! I too love office supplies, I actually think it's fun to go to office depot

Martha said...

Oooo....let's plan our next mom's night out to STAPLES? I'm in!

And yeah, this must mean your hubby won the bonus trip to Whistler? Have you made your appointments for your spa days?

Aimee said...

Well now I'm going to giggle more since I'm now aware of it.

Staples here we come!!! I would love to go with others with the same obsession and not my family who sigh when I go to the pen aisle.

Yes we are going to Whistler on the 27th, wish me luck!

Sitting In Silence said...

You rock.....and what a great idea about the spell check.....

Love your new template !