Friday, February 29, 2008

Danielle This Blog Is For You

Yesterday I felt like I should have been with Danielle. We had massages and my masseuse was Yvonne from Australia. She was so sweet and we talked for the entire hour. Of course, that is the way we, as women, relax. My husband doesn't understand, but oh well. I almost picked out the accent, but she told me that she had been here for 18 years. The more she talked, the more I knew where she was from.

Our sleigh ride was conducted by yet another Aussie. He could have talked all night for all cared. I love the accent, must be the Aussie in me. I am after all 1/4 Australian. Anyway, it was nice and all I could think about was getting back here to blog. It's pretty bad when you're thinking of what you are going to say in your blog, when you're on a "romantic" sleigh ride.

Tonight's festivities include a banquet. UGH! It will be nice to talk to everyone, but it's a long drawn out affair. I will have to blog later on the festivities from last night.

2 comments:

tz said...

I saw the kiddos at Jake C's bday party...both looked very happy and well fed!
When are you coming back?

Sound heavenly thought, why would you want to come back...
oh and the 70 yesterday is GONE...woke up to snow and wind...

Sitting In Silence said...

Yep..it must be the Aussie in you. It never leaves.....

Glad you are having such a wonderful time and love all your posts...

What a fine effort !! xoxoxo