Thursday, July 3, 2008

Take me out to the ball game....

DS is playing his third year of baseball. He's not going to win any Home Run Derby but he's having fun. All the boys look great on the field.

Most of the kids are unidentifiable except for their numbers.


Jakob and Andrew (not sure of the child on the left)


Andrew and Jacob confer about something???


Look at that stance




Jakob playing third base.




Not perfect, but improving.


The new way to use a glove!


Okay, this one I couldn't resist!!! Thanks for the picture TZ and Kendra!!

7 comments:

Colleen O said...

Don't ya love summer - with all the dance recitals, baseball games, etc. but a nice break from the tretcherous romantic waters of the school year!

tz said...

they all do look alike in their uniforms don't they!

Aimee said...

TZ, they do, the only way I know who is who is if I can see their number/name.

CD, I'm okay with all the extra cirricular, as long as I don't have to get up early!!!

ganelle said...

Summer baseball I'm all over: Nice warm evenings sitting outside. Spring baseball, NOT A CHANCE! Cold, rain, etc.

I'll take summer ball anytime!

Martha said...

Looks like fun....although Ganelle, I don't know about Aimee and TZ, but the year Miles did it, very rarely did we score the "warm summer evening" slot...instead we seemed stuck with the HOT and EARLY Saturday morning spot.

The dance recital stuff looks fun too!

tz said...

oh yeah martha's so right...sweaty, no shade, unbearable sun beating the energy right out of you...

is that about right martha?

Colleen O said...

SO - she says as she's heading out of town that she's gonna blog. Do we believe her? Or do we TAUNT her? Tauntings more fun anyway!