Monday, August 4, 2008

I thought you'd all like to know...

According to DD my son now smells good. She said he smells like "clean soap". At least I now know that our soap is okay.

One thing that may have helped is that DS had his hair cut. All of it! He has been trying to get me to get him a "buzz cut".

According to Wikipedia: A buzz cut (sometimes known as a wiffle or crew cut) is the American name for a type of haircut named after the sound of the electric razor, which is used to shear the hair very closely to the scalp.

Now, we all know that people like, Brad Pitt,



Justin Timberlake,



and our Servicemen all look great with buzz cuts, but I wasn't sure how my only son would look.



After months of fighting with DS for either long hair (not quite sure how long) or a buzz cut and DD's statement, I decided that it was probably time to let it go to fate. I surprised him when we went to Lollilocks on Friday. He actually looks pretty good.

He was so excited, and I was very appreciative to the moms at the pool for making over him. He's much cooler and I'm happier without a stinky child.

However, the joking mom in me almost had her do the below to him. :) I'm evil, but not THAT bad!


4 comments:

ganelle said...

What, no picture of the buzz?

Sitting In Silence said...

You know we need to see the before and after pic !
xoxo

tz said...

i've seen the b&a and he's just as darling...

Aimee said...

Thank you TZ. You are so sweet!! I'll get the before and after on soon.