Thursday, August 21, 2008

The New Do

See what happens when my fellow bloggers and friends stop reminding me to update my blog. I leave to go to Utah and forget to update my blog.

So, now for the after pictures of he new do, remember this is three weeks growth, but you get the idea.




I also haven't given you all Gretta updates recently. As of 5 weeks ago; being 4 months, 3 weeks and 2 days (I got that from my vet, I'm not actually keeping track), she was 58 pounds and is now taller than Belle, our Bernese Mountain Dog. She's so calm, Ms. Marfa invited her over for a playdate. She was much more behaved than the two-legged children and went to sleep on a bed Ms. Marfa made up for her.




4 comments:

ganelle said...

I like the shorter hair. Cute!

Martha said...

Yep, that puppy of yours gave all of us here on Jericho Court a serious case of PUPPY LOVE. Her temperment is so gentle and she's very well mannered and obedient.

and AT look so grown up with his new do!

tz said...

he does look great w/ his new do

Sitting In Silence said...

I love the new hair style, your DS looks great....

Holy smoke...how much has the pup grown....and boy is she cute !
xoxo