Monday, November 2, 2009

A Month of Being Thankful

Because Miss Marfa issued the challenge, I may as well try a little (since I have neglected my poor little blog recently).

November 1st & 2nd

Today I was met with lovely, happy, cheerful children and wondered when the pod people had taken over my children. The loved on each other this morning, smiled when I told them that they had to get ready for school, talked nicely while walking out the door, and hugged each other after school. They continued down this horrifying path until dinner. At which point, DD threw the fit of all fits about what was served for dinner.

The result: I am thankful for things never changing too drastically in my life and for my children, may they never be replaced by pod people.

1 comment:

Martha said...

It isn't an easy challenge...but at the end of the month, youl'll be thankful it is over...and hopefully a little impressed with how truly blessed you are.
At least that's what happened for me last year.

Good Luck!