Friday, May 4, 2007

My first therapy session...

Upon the suggestion of a friend, I am going to try blogging my life with my children and husband.

My husband and I returned from Europe (Monaco and Ireland, specifically) two days ago. We had a wonderful time, however, we came home to one less in our family. Our 13 year old Australian Shepard passed away while we were gone. My dad had to deal with the death of our dog and the children, along with all the questions associated with losing a pet. Lindsey seems to be taking this rather well, but Andrew is going through the normal stages of grief. He seems to be better now, but I will be waiting with baited breath.

In Monaco, we attended a lot of company functions. We were there with Bob's company for "club". Every year, the company rewards the sales people with a trip. This year was to Europe. On the return trip, we stopped in Ireland and spent the weekend there. We stayed in Dublin and then traveled to County Cork for the weekend. the shopping was wonderful and scenery beautiful. The weather was better than expected, supposedly, the best spring the UK has had in 300 years. That is not normal for us, normally we expect the worst.

Getting back into the swing of things had been a challenge. School and kids has helped get me back on track. Teacher appreciation came upon us quickly, so we have been scrambling to get things done. We'll see how it goes next week.

4 comments:

tz said...

oh yay, welcome to blogland!

Colleen O said...

See, I found out more about your trip than I did the last 2 times I talked to you! But, where are all the pictures?

Martha said...

Hi there, oh blogger newbie.
Keep on blogging. It is SO fun and really does help with the 'ole memory stuff.

And watch out, I'll nag ya if you don't update your blog!

Martha said...

My Oh My, if we ain't just a trio of early birds. Check out the times on all our comments.