Sunday, July 8, 2007

Favorite Quote

There are so many good quotes, it's hard to pick just one. Do I choose something deep and thoughtful or something lighthearted and funny. Or how about something just a little weird. Well, my favorite quote is kind of weird:

"Be careful of sleeping dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."
I think this is my favorite because I often feel like a sleeping dragon, and often think what it would be like to .... (you fill in the rest).
My favorite saying normally changes every couple years or so. I guess it depends on what stage my life I'm in.

2 comments:

Martha said...

What is would be like to....breathe fire out of your mouth and scare the living britches off of someone? Oooo..this could be fun, eh?

Thanks for filing us in on the quote

tz said...

it is hard to choose a favorite.