Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Oh, the tangled webs we weave....

Well our coven got together last week to watch "Big Love" and had a great time. It's only taken me a week to blog about it. (Will get to our challenge later.) The "girls" are now all scared to have their husbands meet mine. Even Chet looks good in HD on a 55 inch TV. Yes, that is why we are still in a 1600 square foot house, but we do have LOTS of gadgets.

Speaking of gadgets, my husband bought me a hand sander. I'm being overly ambitious and think I am going to refinish all the wood in my house. You've seen my house right!?!?!? The finish on the wood is coming off, thanks to the crappy work of the builder, so something needs to be done about it. Since my husband is usually gone (not so, for the last four weeks) I have to figure it out myself. Oh well, I'll let him think the sander is his.

We tried the new "Movie Tavern" on Monday. Not sure how new it is, but I've had several people mention it to me. It was great. We saw "Ratatouille". It was very cute and we saw the Zimmer's bumming around there too. It's great to see people you know when you're out, it makes me feel like "I'm somebody".

Ooooo, I just figured out how to edit my posts, boy the more I do this thing, the more I learn. That's how my kids learn too. They just guess and hope for the best. Okay here's another picture of Belle. She really needs to grow into her legs. She has been at obedience class for three weeks and is doing fairly well. She's learning slowly, so I'll probably be putting her in more classes, but that's okay as it is helpful for me since I haven't had obedience training in 13 years. I wish they had obedience classes for children, I guess they do, it's called school (tee hee hee).
13 weeks old

23 weeks (My, look how we've grown!!!)

She really keeps us on our toes (and wears my children out). She needs to have friends over to play with and so she sleeps when she's with mom.

Ponderings:

Would a fly without wings be called a walk?

2 comments:

tz said...

she's pretty darn cute...it was fun seeing you guys there too...it makes me feel like we live in a small town when we bump into people we know (and like).

Colleen O said...

Did I hear someone say Shrek 3? Now that I've regained my sanity thanks to the A/C - I've got some catching up to do!