Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Avoidance

Someone does not want me to post this blog. I have tried, unsuccessfully, twice to get this out to you all.

Well, I have been avoiding this blog for a while so 4 whole days, but it's time I get it over and done with!!!


My neighbors thought I had a stalker. But no, it was TZ putting a sign on my garage to celebrate my 40th birthday. She was at my house at 5:30am. Now you all know that I would NEVER be up at that time in the morning, however, two of my neighbors caught her!



My children loved the t-shirts and were happy to sport them for my birthday. (I'm not sure who was drinking in the above picture. Me or my children???)

4 comments:

Martha said...

YEAH....great post...great job on the surprises 'ole TZ. Honest, I was just the peanut gallery, cheering her on, giving suggestions but it was all her doing. Like I care...i'm fast approaching the 3rd anniversary of my 40th...I"m used to being 40 something!

keep it going...it seems the only way I get a chance to "chat" with you is your blog.

tz said...

hahaha...I swear someone was going to call the police on me...

and martha's too humble, she made you the sign for all to see at field day...

ganelle said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Sorry I missed all the excitement. I want to hear more about what happened at field day!

TZ & martha - nice work!

Martha said...

Field Day: well Miles and I made a banner (yes, it looked like my second grader helped) and then we waited, and waited and waited for Miss A. to show up and see how our little handy work...only she didn't come to field day. Nope, she was busy getting ready for our lunch out. Really, it was just as well, the right people say it and thus teased her, and I wasn't totally embarrassed for the lack luster crafty portion (should have used the cricuit!)