Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's Girl Scout Cookie Time!!!

That wonderful time of year has come again, Girl Scout Cookies!!!

Since I am a Troop Leader, mom of a Girl Scout, and a sucker for a good cookie, I beseech you all to look inside your hearts to keep those little girls of six off the streets by purchasing cookies. Of course, I would love to have you contact me, but it would also be nice to contribute to others with need.

Okay, enough of the groveling! Cookie time really is Friday. My girls will actually be selling AND earning recognitions this year. We will also be doing booth sales, so if you'd like to visit us, I can let you know when and where!!

Because, I do not have the funds or the inclination to follow in Phyllis Nefler's footsteps (see clip from Troop Beverly Hills), I have to limit my selfless postulating to my blog.
So, make yourself, your spouse, and your kids happy and go buy some Girl Scout Cookies!


8 comments:

FOX said...

I want some!!! To eat in the middle of the night while I read your blog!!!

So how much is shipping??? JK

Dodi said...

OK, I had to sign a piece of paper that said WE wouldn't sell until Friday!! does Blog Marketing not fall under that catagory?

My kid is SO going to outsell your kid!!!!! (LOL)

tz said...

you are shameless....sign me up for one box of thin mints...apparently I have to spread it out this year, you colleen, and now that I see dodi's comment, dodi

Aimee said...

I'm not actually "getting" orders. I'm just letting people know that the time is coming. What people tell me is something completely different. If you noticed, I did state that we start on FRIDAY, so don't go reporting me!!!

Aimee said...

If I really was "pre-selling" I would tell people to look at: http://www.littlebrowniebakers.com/cookies/cookies_main.html to see what they might desire!!

Aimee said...

Oops, the website didn't print all the way so:

http://www.littlebrowniebakers.com/cookies/
cookies_main.html

Dodi said...

YOU are a PRESELLER.

I hope you can sleep at night.

Garity said...

I can't believe there is no way we can buy cookies here in Mexico! We buy at least 25 boxes each year (gotta maintain my girlish figure...) Argh! We'll make up for it when we get back to the US!