Tuesday, January 13, 2009

WTF????

Those of you that have seen both "HSM3" and "Twilight" AND have read the rest of the Twilight series, I would like your opinion on the following article. I don't think she has it in her.
Vanessa Hudgens Auditions for Twilight Sequel


Now here's a role Vanessa Hudgens would like to sink her teeth into. The High School Musical star has auditioned for the part of werewolf Leah Clearwater in the Twilight sequel New Moon, according to Ashley Green, who played Alice in Twilight."I think she'd be great," Greene tells MTV. As Leah, Hudgens, 20, would be a foil to Taylor Lautner, who will reprise his role as werewolf Jacob Black. In the Stephenie Meyer novels, Leah is her pack's lone female werewolf – and a jilted one, at that. Unlike Hudgens's Gabriella in HSM, Leah experiences heartbreak, being ditched by classmate (and fellow werewolf) Sam Uley.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AGREE!!! First this hussy stole our man, and now she is trying to ruin a perfectly good story. What the? She is not a very good actress to begin with and for her to pull off this role would be beyond her scope.
Just my opinion...

Dodi said...

I actually think she has such a "used" look about her that I can't even believe Disney cast her... let alone anyone else in Hollywood.

I read this morning that the production team of the new Twilight series "wasn't interested" in her.

Colleen O said...

Wow - ya'll must know alot more about cute, sweet Gabriella than I do! I just watch the HM movies and think she's cute as a button.

Werewolf? Well, she's 20. Tom Hanks was once best known for "Bossom Buddies", was he not!?