Monday, June 18, 2007

Aimeeology

I know this is last weeks challenge, but it sounded fun.

Aimee-ology

ARCHAEOLOGY: the study of material remains
  • What's the oldest article of clothing you still wear? Old Big Dog T-shirts (nothing exciting)
  • What's the oldest article of clothing you won't get rid of? My Senior Prom dress - I love the color
  • When was the house/building you live in built? 1996
  • What in your fridge needs to be thrown out? Probably everything

BIBLIOLOGY: the study of publication
  • What are you reading? "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" (before the movie releases)
  • Do you have a favorite quote? "Be careful of sleeping dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup"
  • What's the most recent music you purchased? Irish Pub Favorites
  • What book could you read again without being bored? Any Harry Potter Book, well any book

CARDIOLOGY: the study of the heart
  • How old were you the first time you fell in love? 13
  • What charities do you have a heart for? World Wildlife Fund
  • What's the best way someone can show their love for you? Just by being there
  • Name five things you "love": My husband, my children (does that count as two?), my family (lots more than two), the smell of nature after a spring rain, and a nice book (see a theme?)
PHYSIOLOGY: the study of physical function
  • Are you right-handed or left-handed? right
  • Do you like your smile? Well, I used to before braces, not sure now.
  • What's your best feature? Do I have one?????
  • Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Gall Bladder (do children count?)
  • Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Touch

OMNOLOGY: the study of everything
  • What color do you think looks best on you? Blue
  • Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? Of course, insects aren't considered food are they?
  • What's your favorite flavor of gum? Wintergreen
  • Where's the first place you went today? Besides the bathroom, Timberline
  • Do you stand or sit in the shower? stand

AXIOLOGY: the study of the nature of values and value judgments
  • Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? No, it wouldn't be public if I did
  • Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? sure
  • Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? No, same answer as #1
  • What value is of utmost importance to you in a friend? loyalty
  • Would you accept an indecent proposal for $1,000,000? Depends on who is offering (hee, hee)

TECHNOLOGY: usage and knowledge of tools
  • What's the last movie you saw? In a theater - "Happy Feet"; At home - "Over the Hedge" (again, see a theme?)
  • What's the first website you visit when you log on? Depends on the day, normally Google, you can get anywhere from there
  • What's your ring tone? "We like to pop" - Six Flags Theme - the kids like it too
  • Would you quit blogging for $25,000? Possibly
  • What piece of equipment do you wish you owned? I have to agree with Martha on this one - it's hard to believe that there is a gadget out there we don't own. -- Don't get the husbands together it could be disastrous!!

GENEALOGY: the study of relationships within families
  • Is there a specific family member you're really missing right now? My Grandfather
  • Who is your oldest living relative? My Grandfather
  • Are you named after anyone? My Grandmother (her middle name was Ellen) and my mom's best friend (her last name was Lee) hence my middle name LeEllen.
  • Is there anyone really famous in your family tree? Not really, just a guy named "No-nose McNutt" - I used to think he was named this because he was a horse thief who got his nose bitten off by a horse, however, he was just a man that got his nose bitten off by a horse. No illustrious ancestors in my family.

1 comment:

Martha said...

Yes, I was telling my hubby about your man and the story of the TomTom and without cracking even a hint of a smile he said all seriousl "and why haven't I met this man.?". Suggesting I"m keeping him from the chance to socialize with a geek. Oh my...must get hubbies together!
(and I told him they had met only we were in tball parent mode).