Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Here's more....


Andrew is once again playing little league. I think he likes it, but you can never tell.

Yesterday I was given some insight to the things my children say to other adults when I'm not around. First a little explaination, since there are more players than positions, the coach has decided that the outfielders will alternate playing innings. For example, if someone plays the outfield, he will either play the even or odd innings. Not too difficult to remember, afterall they are 7 & 8 (plus we have moms helping). I digress, so back to my story.
Yesterday, Kendra Carlson walked up to me almost in tears. Of course my first comment was "What had Andrew done now?!" She told me that she was asking the children if they knew which position they were playing. While other children said "pitcher", "first base", etc. when she asked Andrew he said "Odd." Those are the things a mother loves to hear. At least he admits it!!!
Okay some other pictures from baseball:



They are doing really well considering they are playing teams who have been in this division a year longer.

My thought for the day:
Procrastinate now, don't put it off.

5 comments:

Martha said...

Cute story, and here i thought Thing One was the one who enjoys playing the role of "odd".

It is good to be so confident in who you are, wouldn't you agree?

tz said...

great pictures! you and martha...i need to think about a new camera...oooh graduation present...hmmm.

Martha said...

Um, I think TZ just gave us a back handed compliment. she thinks it is just in the equipment we use, not our eye for detail? Welll...I'll be! If that isn't quite the Barb like assumption to make about Nicki!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

tz said...

hahahaha, oh my gosh, no you need the eye for detail along w/ the camera...and you both most def. have that!i was making excuses for my own photos, and ASSUMING i also have a great eye for detail but a sucky camera....i mean, i'm thinking of going back to '''gasp....my minolta w/ FILM, loved that camera

Colleen O said...

OK, should I say my new goal in life is a big girl camera too? Or will ya'll come after me swinging?