Monday, June 18, 2007

Watch out, this is number two...

Okay, so I've been a little on the slow side with this blogging thing, but tonight I'm on a roll. Need to get my little ballerina on here. She looks cuter than she is. She did very well. At least she danced. Okay I already said that, but I am very proud of both of them.



















Andrew didn't have the "costume" Lindsey did, but he still danced his heart out.
















Thought for the day:

"When French people swear do they say pardon my English?"









3 comments:

Martha said...

Your children clean up real well!
Ok, so I always knew they were good kids, these photos just reinforce that impression!

She looks like an angel.
She danced like an angel.
And her momma hasn't stopped smiling since (even if that smile is sometimes an I told you so grin for the benefit of your husband!)

tz said...

adorable! funny quote.

Colleen O said...

She isn't as cute as she looks - she's cuter! I've been waiting for them. do more! do more!