Tuesday, August 14, 2007

1... Blast off... Smooth Landing?

Okay, I know that you are all a flutter to hear about my trip to Ohio, but you will have to sit in anticipation a little longer. Forgot my camera connection, don't have High Speed Internet (it's taken me a half hour just to log on), it has been 96 degrees with 96% humidity and my hair is so frizzy, I can hardly get through the door. So in other words, we're having a GREAT time, not. Have gotten to see family and went to the wedding. Oh! Also got burnt in Chicago, we weren't even at a beach/pool. I will be happy when we get home on Thursday.

7 comments:

Martha said...

Those "tours of obligation" will get you every time!

Looking forward to catching up with you later!

PS: A++++++++++++++ for effort on updating the blog with dial up

tz said...

we were lucky in the tiny town of wishram one of the neighbors must have had something that jason was able to piggy back on....otherwise it would have been dial up there too....now that we're in seattle....i think it's a law, given when in geek county to have wireless, and all the otherstuff!

can't wait to see pictures.

Dodi said...

I can't believe you remembered to take your computer with you so you could update! Impressive! (You and TZ both.)

Congratulations on the frizzy hair. (I really didn't know what else to say, but I'm sorry the humidity is getting to you!)

Colleen O said...

So today is Thursday - welcome back! I'm guessing we aren't allowed to whine about how hot and humid it's been here.

How long does it take your hair to un-friz?

Aimee said...

Not my "fault" that we had a computer. Bob, being the geek he is, ALWAYS has his computer with him. If he left it at home, it'd be like leaving his "very important" appendage. Yeah, his brain?

Martha said...

Well, yeah, like they'd even try and put that other appendage into play with their MOM in the next room! Giggle Giggle...

Aimee said...

Oh Martha, you always make me chuckle!!!!