Monday, August 6, 2007

2...

Okay so I'm delaying the inevitable. I have so much to do, I decided to blog instead. At least it's only cleaning and packing not actually something I'll be tested on.

As I was reading my e-mail, where people were getting in trouble for saying bad things, a very funny story came to mind. I have lots of Lindsey stories, but this one takes the cake. About a year ago we were playing "Mario Party 7" on the Game Cube. Andrew, being a male of the species, was taking for ever to take his turn. For those of you who don't own or have never played the game, you can play up to 8 players and they all take turns then you all play a game together. Well anyway, Andrew was doing heaven knows what when I started telling him to hurry up. Then out of the mouth of my lovely, princess like 4 year old little girl comes "Make up your f*****g mind". Since Bob and I have different senses of humor, we reacted as differently. I was laughing so hard I thought I was going to throw up and Bob was ranting and raving. When he accused me, I stated in all innocence, "I have no idea where she got that, it must have been from school". When in doubt throw the school under the bus!!

I'm sure I have plenty of other stories for you all, and will blog them when everyone annoys me this week.

Pondering for the day:

"Why do fat chance and slim chance mean the same thing?"

3 comments:

Dodi said...

I would have also laughed! Way too f*****g funny!

Colleen O said...

F-it, that's funny! Have a good Trip Aimee, missing you and your foul mouthed kids already. hahaha

tz said...

that's priceless....
the dog go loose and i was running down the street tday and let son of a b***h out and right behind isaace repeats it verbatim and w/ the same inflection....ahhhhh