Saturday, September 8, 2007

Saturday Night and I Ain't Got Nobody....

Not that that's a real problem but I'm at home alone with my children. They don't really count as people, do they? Anyway, I'm not counting them until I can have a conversation with them that doesn't include the words "clean your room", "don't bother your sister (or brother)" or "you need to keep your toe out of your ear". These days are filled with laughter and insanity. If it weren't for the insanity, we'd all be doomed.

Last week was back to pre-summer craziness. Both the kids were wanting to stay home and all I wanted to do was go to the orthodontist so I could have 20 minutes of silence. We've all got the sniffles but not enough to actually keep us home and in bed.

While reading others blogs, I found these definitions on the net.

Cabbage Patch definitions from the Urban Dictionary

1. Dance move that white guys tried to have catch on to confuse women into thinking that white guys have rhythm. Successfully performed when both your shoulders and fists (which are placed together in a manner that looks like you just connected both ends of an extension cord) move in time with each other in a fluid, circular motion. All the rage in the late 80's and early 90's.

2. A Magical place where babies come from.

3. This occurs when a female that has a regular shaven vagina, fails to shave the backside of her butt hole, thus creating a small tuft of hair.

Or a better interpretation by Wikipedia - The cabbage patch dance, which involves putting the hands together and moving them in a horizontal circular motion. Dr. Dre in 1987 with DJ Yella in world class wrecking cru invented what was supposed to be a short fad, they wrote a song called "The Cabbage Patch" just for a dance they made. It soon became very popular showing up everywhere in almost every dance club in America.

Okay that was way too much info, but made me laugh. Let's see if we can beat 17 with this one.

5 comments:

Martha said...

Aw man, sometimes it really stinks being such a visual person. Next time I see a cute cuddly doll, instead of remembering my youth and how my mom was determined to score one of those dolls (even though sis and I were really too old for such a fad), I'll instead be thinking of some skanky ho and her bad shave job on her va jay-jay!

Thanks...that is indeed a good payback for the daisy snark we delivered last week.

Colleen O said...

ewh

tz said...

so when i mentioned i was doing that dance on my blog....i meant the, i can't dance so i'll move my arms in front of me...not the shaving thing....

barf

thanks martha for the warning not to drink coffee while reading blog...unfortunatley forgot and now have to clean coffee off my keyboard...hahaha

Dodi said...

Yeah. I hadn't actually realized that shaving around that area (the back door) was necessary.

Ummm, to quote Colleen... "ewh".

Dodi said...

Shalom! Guess what? You're not going to get 17 comments, so give it up and update.